COOLMAX® fiber branded solutions deliver dependable cooling performance to garments that can be tailored to meet the performance needs of the end user. Garments made with COOLMAX® fiber transport moisture away from the body to the surface of the breathable fabric where it evaporates quickly. This create a highly desired cooling effect that helps the wearer stay dry and comfortable to optimize performance.
Versatile End Uses
While COOLMAX® fiber technology is often specified for activewear and active outdoor apparel, it’s also used in jeans, ready-to-wear, intimate apparel, socks, workwear and protective clothing, and non-apparel uses like bedding. Explore our portfolio of COOLMAX® brand technologies, or COOLMAX® PRO fiber solutions, to choose the perfect level of cooling performance for your products.
Benefits for Mills
• Drive sales by manufacturing technical performance fabrics that offer cooling performance benefits consumers desire.
• Experience world-class technical support that ensures product quality and gain access to scientists who can tell you how you can improve your fabrics and increase sales (or customer satisfaction).
• Drive sell-through by certifying your fabrics to be eligible for free hangtags and harness COOLMAX® brand power to drive sales down the value chain.
Benefits for Brands and Retailers
• Increase the quality and value of your garments by providing your customers with a premium offering. Consumers view the COOLMAX® brand logo as a symbol of quality assurance that indicates a higher quality garment that’s worth paying extra for.
• Fabric certification process ensures consistent product performance and helps reduce product returns and encourage repeat purchases. Build brand loyalty by offering garments that meet consumers’ needs.
Benefits for Consumers
• Stay cool, dry and comfortable in hot weather or while being active.
• Easy care fabric is lightweight and breathable.
• Performance benefits are permanent and don’t wash out.
Complete the contact form to talk to an expert about adoption COOLMAX® fiber for your fabric or garment collections.
COOLMAX® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.