The team broke down the science of how the human body regulates heat; explained how durable COOLMAX® technology absorbs and wicks moisture to the outside of fabric so it can evaporate quickly and keep the wearer cool and dry; and showed how COOLMAX® technology stacks up against other offerings.
Here are a few key takeaways from the session:
• The fiber is made from 100% recycled resources and Global Recycling Standard (GRS) certified.
• The moisture management performance of COOLMAX® technology does not wash off.
• Garments with COOLMAX® technology outperform products made with competitive cooling technologies in benchmarking studies.
• Consumers rank COOLMAX® brand the top globally ranked brand-independent cooling technology.
• 75% of consumers are likely to buy garments made with COOLMAX® technology, and more than 80% are willing to pay a premium.
Watch a replay of the “Keeping Your Cool When Things Heat Up” webinar here:
COOLMAX® EcoMade is a trademark of The LYCRA Company